Monday, April 11, 2011

London: Part Two

I began this day by going to Trafalgar Square. There were tons of people out there. They are hosting the 2012 Olympics in London so there was a lot of hype around that. They have the count down clock for the games in T Square. My favorite part about the Square was the HUGE Lions. I really wanted to get a picture of me on top of one but people would not get off them... but I'm not bitter. no. :)





There was a street preacher out there that day... He was the good kind of street preacher. Preaching love.



I love the Victorian architecture. So beautiful.



This is the Marble Arch. It is at the beginning of the road leading to Buckingham Palace.




This is St. James Park. It is a amazing place full of history and birds..










I really like old trees.









Buckingham Palace. Sorry... no sightings of the Queen today.



So I left the Palace and walked toward Westminster Abby. This school house is older than our country....


One thing that fascinated me with my time in Dublin and London was how there was a cross of Old/Ancient and Modern in the same block. This shot shows that to me.


I'm going to stop there and begin with Westminster, Big Ben, and Tower Bridge in the next post. Peace and blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments. :)