Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eager Expectation

Well, it's time once again to board the plane bound for Europe. My heart is about to burst with excitement. It's one of those things where it just hits you. I've been planning this trip for a few months but the realization that I'm actually leaving tomorrow and that in less than 36 hours from now I'll be walking the streets of London is just now hitting me. It just feels right to be going on this trip. I mean financially it may not be the most wise thing to spend all this money on at this point in time with the economy the way it is and the world being the way it is. Sometimes you just have to get up, go, and worry about it later.

This trip will not be last years trip. I know that. The expectation for meeting Jesus there, though quieter, is greater this go round. Everyone always seems somewhat if not totally shocked to find out that I will be traveling alone. Believe me, I will not be. I have a great companion in that of the Holy Spirit. As indicated in one of my recent post, I'm planning on meeting with some Mission Leaders at the Dublin City Mission to discuss maybe coming to do some long term mission work there. The thought of being able to be in Ireland for any extended period just about makes my heart melt. haha.. If it's His will, I will. That's the way I'm looking at it all. I'm just ready for new. Different. Fresh.

 
Door. 

I see you. 

I will enter. 

I will be free.

You welcome me.

You love me.

You free me.

Hope. Grace. Freedom.

Live the Dream.

Don't let it die.





See you in London...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments. :)