Sunday, June 17, 2012

London 2012: St. Pauls, Tower Bridge, and Tower of London


I'd like to start this post by saying if it wasn't for these at every crossing intersection in the UK... I probably would have gotten hit so many times. haha.... Anywho, So I know I said I'd post my Paris pictures next but I had a few more of London that I wanted to post so I'm going to do that and maybe a few more in my next post. Hope you enjoy! :)

The ones here are of St. Paul's Cathedral.






 I love this picture. 












This is the Millennium bridge. Thats the Tate Modern Art Gallery in the back ground. It's such a cool place and area of town. Shakespeare's Globe is just across the bridge on the left. Haha The lady at the bottom of this picture is looking fierce.



 I love this picture too.. 






 
 This is Southwark Cathedral (info)



Such a goof...

London City Hall



 These are from the inside of the towers on the bridge on the way up to the 
sky walk/viewing deck. So cool. :)




 View of London's East End from the Sky Walk.


 View of the West End.
 I love this picture too.




The Monument. 
A memorial to those who died in the Great Fire of London in 1666. (info)


 Lastly the Tower Of London (info)
 Pictures from inside the outer towers around the White Tower.
These are from the Royal Chambers of Henry III and Edward I.






The throne room of Henry III.

 

I'll end here. I have a few more London Pics and then I'll move on to my Paris Day trip. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments. :)